Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yogen Fruz...My One True LOVE in Vietnam

This real deal Fro Yo shop has been the heart and soul of my trip to Vietnam. With out this dream in a cup I don't think I would've survived the endless days of eating noodles and rice. Imagine my surprise when I looked up this place on the Internet and found that they have shops in over 25 countries around the world!!! They claim to "provide delicious and nutritious frozen desserts, just what you need to live a healthy and active lifestyle." I heart this stuff!!! Michelle, Christine, Steph...this is your kind of place. The sad part is though that the nearest store location is in the Palisades Mall. Who wants to take a road trip??? www.yogenfruz.com

My Favorites are the Original with Pineapples and Granola and Strawberries, Granola, and White Chocolate Chips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment