Friday, July 8, 2011

Sean & Christine...This Is For YOU!!!

Sheridan's Irish House is an expat bar located in the center of Saigon just down the block from where I'm living. You walk into this place and feel like you've been transported to the Emerald Isle. Being that I am tremendously in love with a crazy Irish man I always feel it is my duty to check out Irish bars when I'm traveling and have a pint... or two... of Guinness in his honor. Their slogan is: "A little piece of Ireland in the heart of Saigon" Wish you were here with my Sean!


Chrishtele...this was my napkin holder...thought you'd get a major kick out of it! Apparently the Vietnamese like to get down and dirty and celebrate Oktoberfest!

2 comments:

  1. Thats my girl, are you sure you only had 1 or 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are going out and drinking and celebrating and remembering your two favorite people in america! Everyone loves the Germans... ad apparently everyone loves the Irish!

    ReplyDelete