Monday, July 4, 2011

A Few More Culinary Discoveries

















I'm not too sure what any of this stuff actually is. I know there was some sea food and pork involved. My least favorite thing was the giant snail!!!

It was kind of made like a stuffed mushroom. Interesting for sure but the taste made me a bit weak in the knees. The picture does it no justice...the snail shell diameter was the size of my thumb. The drinky looking thing at the top was actually a dessert...people who have issues with food texture DO NOT ATTEMPT! It was milky, sweet, coconut flavored, with pieces of what I can only assume was fruit jello and green chewy thingys that sort of popped in you mouth when you chewed it. I'll stick to red mango thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. You are so worldly! It's no Bagatelle Brunch, but I guess it will do, right? Enjoy every interesting bite! Love you!

    ReplyDelete