Thursday, July 28, 2011

The REX Hotel Saigon

After having spent the last month is a sub par apartment I decided to treat myself to a 2 night stay at a top-notch hotel here in Saigon...well technically Sean treated me...but nonetheless I needed to get the heck out of there! I decided on staying at the Rex Hotel Saigon Tuesday and Wednesday night. This 5-Star hotel is famous for being the legendary haunt of US army officers during the Vietnam War. Located at the heart of central Saigon the hotel was perfectly situated just around the block from the school. Finally...a big, beautiful, comfortable bed to curl up in.
Vietnamese spring rolls from room service, Iron Man 2, and my fluffy bed was all I needed to have a great Wednesday night!

I was in desperate need of a pedicure so I headed to the gorgeous La Cochinchina Spa in the hotel. I enjoyed a 30 minute foot scrub and foot massage + a 30 minute classic pedicure for only $23.00. To prepare myself accordingly for my return journey home I picked the nail polish color Big Apple Red for my toes ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pampering yourself! Well deserved! Can't wait for you to get home!

    ReplyDelete