Monday, July 11, 2011

KFC Vietnam Style

Now those of you who KNOWWW me know that every now and then I like to indulge myself in a big bucket of fried chicken, mac and cheese, biscuts, and cole slaw from my favorite cellulite producing fast food resturant KFC. When we think of Vietnam and their tiny petite people one would not assume that KFC is their FAVORITE place to eat...but alas, it is. And not only do they like to savor the finger lickn' goods of this fried chicken heaven, they can't get enough of Pizza Hut anddd Popeyes!!! Ooooh that devilish western influence! ;0) Our director of the program, Ms. Leiu, told us on Friday she was treating us to lunch and that we would be very excited about it...imagine my surprise whe I found a plate of fried chicken and white rice prepared for me in the cafeteria. Not exactly American comfort food but good enough!

1 comment:

  1. Cellulite is not caused from KFC. It is hereditary.
    I do enjoy those biscuits!!! But is that rice with it???????? They love that rice!

    ReplyDelete