Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brave Girl!

Headed down south to the Mekong Delta this weekend. The trip and experiences were amazinggg! I can't believe I'm really in Vietnam...this weekend was filled with moments when I thought to myself Holy Sh*t I'm actually here!!! Here are some photos of "daring moments". MUCH MORE TO COME...just be patient!



Drinking coconut water while cruising the Mekong...I hate this crap!!! But figured it was a good photo op!
Climbing a fruit tree and striking a pose for the camera.


Crossing a bamboo bridge barefoot.





Forced to try a boiled banana. Needless to say I still HATE bananas!





What do you think about that?!?!? Boa Constrictor babyyy!

3 comments:

  1. I hate snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! How heavy are they? Insane, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I would like boiled bananas either. Too mushy. Those are very tiny bananas. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of you in the tree. SO beautiful!!!!! And I also hate coconut water

    ReplyDelete