Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fieldtrip to the Park




Friday we took the kids...all 118 of them...to a big park in the city. I was in charge of one group and had to play games with them outside in the 99 degree 100% humidity weather. It was fun but exhusting! The kids are super cute and entertaining...they loveee their Miss Erica. Especially Bob. Bob is a 12 year old student in my Level 3 English class. At the field trip he said, and I quote..."Miss Erica your boyfriend who in the America is very lucky man, I wish I was that man, you are very beautiful lady." Hahahahhhhahahhhaa Sighhhh. He then proceeded to ask me to hang out with him before class on Monday and if I would like to come over and eat dinner at his house with his family, both of which I gently declined.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Shawn better be on his best behavior or else he will have to answer to Bob!

    ReplyDelete