Thursday, July 28, 2011

Motorbiking Saigon!

Yesterday afternoon my teenie tiny co-teacher Hang took me out for a joy ride through Ho Chi Minh City on her motorbike. I' so happy I got to experience this before I left. It's exhilarating insanity! There is no concept of lanes, turning signals, or driving down a one way street the right way. We drove around the local districts and she took me to a local street cart for lunch. We ate our fried chicken leg, spicy rice and lettuce broth on two stools on the sidewalk. The food was great! After lunch she drove me to a tea and herb shop to pick up some nice exotic teas for home. Then, because she is a devote Catholic, she took me to check out this beautiful church. The facade was painted HOT PINK with white curly trim. It looked like a giant piece of cake...mmm I would love some cake right now!




1 comment:

  1. Anorexic!
    Looks like so much fun!!!!!!! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete