Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Empire State of Mind...

Everyone take this opportunity to collectively roll your eyes at me...
I was teaching my students KINDS OF MUSIC today. One of the music topics was Hip Hop. To show them an example of Hip Hop music I showed them the video for JayZ & Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind"...1st of all I forgot how much I loved that video and secondly I got all choked up again!!! Erica pull yourself together!!! Needless to say I will be having 118 Vietnamese students coming to visit me...they all want to come to New York City to see Miss Erica and the Empire State Building. Oh, and their favorite music is now Hip Hop...I'm changing the world one child at a time!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE It!!!!! Maybe you can open up your own school and have kids from all over the world come and learn English. OMG that is a great idea! I would work there with you tooo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete