Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cupcakes Update.

When I first got to Vietnam I told you guys about the cupcake shop that I stumbled upon. Desperately needing some alone time I walked to the cupcake shop today to pick up 2 then headed down the block to Gloria Jeans Coffee Shoppe (my Starbucks for the time being) were I ordered my makeshift Tall Skim Iced Chai Latte (a far cry from my beloved Starbuckets version). I sat down at an outside table facing the cathedral across the street and just chilleddd. The picture of a gypsy woman... I was writing in my travel journal, scarf in my braided hair, linen pants rolled up, sun kissed skin, feet dirty. Todays delectable confections...Peanut Butter Cupcake and Orange Cupcake...Hooary for Pacey's!!! Another lip smacking deliciously gratifying achievement!!! I heart them to deathhh. Another discovery about the shop...their tables are made from cupcake baking tins!!! Genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment